Bring with you?
Often, its your first time that you have booked a Yoga retreat, so we thought it would be a good idea to offer some advice on what to pack in your luggage to put your mind at ease.
- For our European destinations don’t forget that during April, May, September and October bring a sweater, pashmina or jacket as we dine outdoors and it can get chilly
- Prescription and OTC medications. There’s often a pharmacy but it can be tricky to arrange to get these medications without a prescription
- Swim suit, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Mosquito repellent
- Books and podcasts that you’ve always wanted to read! This is your chance.
- Walking shoes if your Yoga Retreat involves a hike/walk as an excursion.
- A notebook for when you feel inspired
- Cash: Euros or what ever your destination currency
- Alarm Clock to get up for your morning yoga practice (most people use their phones)
- Plug adapters to charge your electronics.
- Flight Booking details – voucher, check in, seat reservation
- Venue address details – we send this to you prior to the departure date.
Don’t bring with you?
- Yoga props and mat (we supply the mats and have plenty of blankets, blocks, straps and meditation cushions)
- Laptop computers – this is a detox from technology!
- Hairdryers or any other large electrical equipment
- Towels – we will provide you with shower towel
We highly recommend that you check an online weather report prior to your journey